As one of the leading specialists in drive and automation technology, with extensive know-how and a worldwide network of experts in intralogistics, we always work with you closely to find the very best solution. We set your ideas in motion with great enthusiasm and an eye for what works. Irrespective of whether you want to improve existing equipment or develop a completely new machine.
In line with your individual requirements and ideas, we provide you with comprehensive support – from the planning of individual assemblies or complete materials handling systems to commissioning of the actually built equipment you need.
We develop innovations for warehouse logistics with ease:
- Experienced industry insiders understand your requirements and the tasks you are faced with
- Innovative hardware and software for the implementation of energy-efficient solutions
- Reliable drive systems for typical warehouse applications
- Use of open standards
- Global production with uniform Lenze quality standards
- Worldwide efficient logistics concept
- Global service network and range of training courses offered
Software engineering made easy
With Lenze FAST, our application software toolbox, you can combine intelligent standardised software modules for very different technology modules in a single template and thus create your machine software the easy way. This reduces your motion software engineering work by up to 80%, which in turn leads to a considerable reduction of the time you need to develop the basic functions of your machine.
Lenze automation systems are open systems! Due to the use of market standards, we can network with the manufacturers of other control and drive systems at any time, an ability that enables easy integration into higher-level line structures. This openness makes mechanical engineers and even you as an end user confident of being able to adapt to changes in the future.